Sunday, June 12, 2011

From This Day Forth

I'm 34 years old and I've just realized that my sole purpose in life has been to satisfy myself and no one else. I've been lying to everybody around me by trying to make them believe I'm something I'm not. I've talked about doing this and doing that and I haven't done shit with my life. I'm embarrassed because your priorities in life are shown through your actions and not by the words that come out of your mouth or in my case lies out of my mouth. I've let my wife take responsibility for our family for long enough. It's time for me to step up and be a man. It's time to give up the alcohol and drugs. So on this day I vow to take control of my life and family. It's time for me to be the head of my house and not my wife. I'm so ashamed of my past actions but I can't dwell on the past. I have got to keep moVing forward and be the man I know I can be. Not only for me and my dignity but for my family aswell. Because I don't want them living in fear anymore of when I might disappear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment